Sunday, December 21, 2008

Some Stuff....

Today is 22/12/2008...3.38pm...wait to watch ataschinci..><

it have been long time that i didn't blog ..or i didn't blog at this blog..><..(maybe u get my point..)...

let review of the recently event or trip or plan i have do....After back from Pangkor trip...erm, I think the next activities i have do is go out with my friends with my friends which is Bryan Kong and William Chong To KLCC..Somehow , I'm not that enjoy on the trip...Going to KLCC is Brayn Kong idea..cause he want to buy and he did buy a watlet at GUCCI!!!!erm..you can imagine or predict how much the watlet cost...

Still can remember the day I meet Bryan Kong at Kajang train Station..For me , he is "over-dresses"...Darn, he wear black spec which is not suitable for the environment..look weird.>..<..Rich people world is a pplace i will and cant either don;t want to "follow".

Anyway..i have go to Kinokumiya for the twilight series book..but..T.T..all sold out..with finished 1 movie and shop at a quite expensive cloth shop then we back to Kajang..erm..not here to show-off or anything but..haha..he is "increase" his taste EXPENSIVELY

Erm, I think about last Thursday , me and my friends which is Yan Zheng , Chin Fai , Man Soon , Ming Han , Siew Ling, Mui Fun , Kah Wei and Yoke Xin have go to Tripo Tech at Puchong to interview and get a part time job..something have happen and settle...haha.><

Then the event for today and for me is a "crazy" thing which is playing basketball at Batu11 with my form 6 friends who are..Yan Zheng , Yan Zheng brother , Chin Fai , Kee Sheng , Ah Teoh and Kah Wei....erm..why i say it is crazy thing?..Sport..this word is familiar and "unfriednsly" for me...I have already didn't touch any type of sport for about 7 years..wahaha.><

I can say with honest that when I'm in primary school..i quite know how to play ..for sure I'm not means that i'm professional or damn geng...but i think is better than now..once i know how to shot the basketball or swimming ..but now...i know how to make air-ball and drown><...I don't remember why i dislike it or give up the sport when I'm in the secondary school or get "older".All the skill that i have learn and know have gone in no way..T.T

I still can remember last night when i invited Ah Teoh to play basketball..he have ask me for 3 times who is calling him although i have told him that i'm Kek KOK WAH..Therefore it can be easily see that in all people brain i'm the sporty guys..><..haha..

But.I think I'm not going or learned how to shot the ball for now..haha..When Yan Zheng is teaching Chin fai and Kah Wei how to shot the ball better with changing the position and etc...I'm not that "semangat" to give me a try..why?erm...how to say.. just...i think i need time..time to fix something inside myself...haha
TIME....